1) In corporate contexts, societies and countries having environments suitable for engendering useful creativity, is instrumental having an influential leadership with the courage, willingness and passion to get through an inspiring vision to be followed for engaged and committed professionals working in projects which outcomes may be beneficial for an enterprise, community or society.
2) Companies that are leaders in innovation typically encourage an creative mindset as integral part of a corporate culture where true collaboration, effective knowledge sharing and systematic practices of innovation are fostered, supported and developed by the influential action from Senior Management who believe faithfully in the value of promoting innovation to achieve competitiveness in a business context highly volatile and uncertain.
3) The most innovative companies apply an aggressive policy of incentives when rewarding and recognizing those ideas with the potential of becoming in innovative products and services. Google, offers the opportunity to its engineers of using 20% of their working time to create, promote and develop personal projects of innovation. This practice of nurturing environments of useful creativity may be similarly applied in universities, societies and countries with minor modifications and additions to produce true innovations of great commercial value.
4) Those companies, societies and countries that have created state-of-the-art environments to nurture processes of useful creativity consider that the investments in education, training and capacitation are the key strategies to empower, motivate and engage the best talents around important projects with transformational value for a company, country and society. The companies that excel in this discipline have developed systematically as part of their Employer Brand Management practices career exciting development plans and excellent succession plans to assure that human talent relevant to the corporate projects will have the right mix of knowledge, skills and competences to succeed in today´s highly demanding and competitive business context.
5) The professionals who generate, share, disseminate and improve by applying their creativity the knowledge relevant in investigation projects and transformational projects to produce innovative theories, processes, products and services are the main asset of a company, society, community and country where the strategic guideline of encouraging, supporting and promoting environments propitious to apply creativity and transform it in useful innovation is enthusiastically encouraged, visibly supported and explicitly promoted by the incumbent leadership.