I took one SOA quiz found here....
1. Which of the following does Universal Description, Discovery and Integration (UDDI) not do?
The correct answer is: Provide a standard for repositories
2. What are the main two forms of Message Exchange Patterns?
The correct answer is: Request-response pattern; one-way pattern
3. Who were the vendors backing the initial design of SOAP?
The correct answer is: Microsoft only
4. Which of the following standards is a vendor-driven specification currently not under review or approved by one of the industry standards bodies (OASIS, DMTF, W3C, etc.)?
The correct answer is: None; all of the above are part of industry standards bodies
5. What kind of change can be made to a Web Services Description Language (WSDL) document without breaking an existing requestor?
The correct answer is: Adding new XML schema types
6. In 2007, IBM publicly stated it was going to actively seek to develop an alternative to which specification?
The correct answer is: A new undefined standard to replace UDDI
7. What does it mean when a service is "stateless?"
The correct answer is: The service does not depend on the condition of any other service; all information needed to provide a response comes from the request
8. What language did XML originate from?
The correct answer is: SGML (Standard Generalized Markup Language)
9. What proposed specification did WC3 announce it was working on in 2006 to handle performance degradation issues arising from parsing large XML-based documents?
The correct answer is: Efficient XML Interchange (EXI), a Binary XML specification which defines the compact representation of XML in a machine-readable format, instead of XML's human-readable text format
10. What are the four key HTTP semantics used in REST calls?
The correct answer is: GET, DELETE, POST, PUT